The gin starts with a base of juniper & coriander seed, then balanced carefully with six other botanical’s to produce a well rounded gin. We have created a truly unique gin by adding a combination of organic lavender and fragrant lemongrass, carefully blended with a dash of liquorice.
On the nose: reminiscent of a meadow, or even your back garden!
On the palate: herbaceous and lightly floral lavender gives way to lemongrass
On the finish: warming, finishing with piney notes of juniper at the end.
Net Content – 70cl
A spirits company driven by passion, set in rural Lancashire.
Springmount Spirits was created out of a love of spirits and a passion to create truly unique combinations using the purest ingredients.
Joe Tinsley and Emma Murphy are the passionate creators behind Springmount Spirits. Ex- military Joe and former civil servant Emma founded the company in February 2019 and it is based in the rural countryside of Hilldale which has a population of just 581 residents.
A family run company that has been built on the ethos that quality products can be unique and flavoursome without costing a fortune.
All recipes are their own and have been carefully tested and balanced to create amazing tasting spirits that are one of a kind.
Springmount Spirits is a true family run, homemade business which makes it stand out from the crowd:
- All spirits are bottled, corked and sealed by hand. Each label is printed in the family’s home office and applied to each bottle by hand
- All three gins contain NO sugar making them suitable for those sensitive to sugar
- Lavender and Lemongrass, and Mint and Lime are vegan friendly
- Each batch of gin produces 290 bottles.
- Each batch of rum produces 10 bottles, making it a true micro-batch rum
- Every bottle of gin bares the signature of the creators.
Our gins are available in 5cl, 20cl and 70cl Italian made glass bottles.
Our rum is available in 50cl Italian made glass bottles. Smaller bottles may be available on request.
More Products from Springmount Spirits